Is programming your passion? Do you love turning ideas into code? Finding creative solutions for challenges and creating appealing user interfaces?
We are looking for a fullstack developer from May 1st or by arrangement to help us build complex, innovative web applications.
The employment is limited to the end of April 2020 with the prospect of a permanent position. We are thinking about a 60 – 100% workload, but are open for other suggestions.
Who are we and what do we offer you?
- Seccom GmbH is a young IT company in Bern with many ideas and skills. At the same time, we can look back on several years of experience and successful projects.
- Because we are small and innovative, you will not find any classic company hierarchies with us. Ideas and commitment count for us.
- We offer you the opportunity to significantly contribute to the development of our company, to help shape it, to take on responsibility and to advance it according to your interests.
- We develop innovative products in which you can get involved and do your’s own thing.
- Our projects are not only economically interesting. We want to create social and ecological value through our work at all times.
- An appropriate wage is a matter of course.
- An office in a temporary use in Köniz, easily accessible by public transport and not far from Bern’s main railway station. If you are interested, the office can still be designed with us.
What do we expect from you?
- Interest in, or even passion for, software development.
- Experience with the development of APIs (NodeJs, Express, MySql).
- Experience in frontend development. An advantage for VueJs.
- Experience in testing. Especially Unit- and E2E-Testing.
- You use object-oriented programming whenever possible.
- Knowledge and/or experience with Linux server environments is an advantage.
- Experience with PHP, Python and WordPress is a plus.
Still reading? Fantastic! We would be happy to get to know you. Call us. Write us. Or come by.
Michael Scheurer, Head of Development, Seccom GmbH
+41 79 345 60 52
We speak German, English, French and Spanish.